Skip to main content

Medical Marketing: Establish Your Practice Faster

Medical Practice Marketing:

Docs, derms, dentists...if you offer anything other than hard-core health care (like aesthetic services, which are usually cash and not insurance paid), market these to your patients. They may not know you offer them! Don't just put around brochures and signcards in your office!

I do get an emailer from my dermatologist each month telling me about new things and specials. I get one from a prescription company that tells me about new practices in health. I like that.

I don't suggest that ezines or emails are the only way to connect. I just know they work. If you can give out good information, your patients will thank you. Unfortunately, so many of the practices are over-populated and understaffed so making a marketing effort is the last thing on the their minds. I'm not really directing this toward the big clinics who make you wait hours for your appointment--they've got issue to deal with beyond finding more patients!

I'm talking about a lot of the "boutique" med practices (you know, the out-of-pocket services). Or even regular practioners who would like a few more patients or like to establish their practice.

Again, I've searched for new doctors and dentists with the same luck as looking for restaurants--bad or non-existant websites and practically no information to make an informed decision! I appreciate the ones that do make the effort and usually find my way to them. So, do I suspect, lot of others.

Something to think about.

Need to establish your practice or get new patients and clients? Put the word out with inexpensive marketing~!

Get 39 Power Marketing Tips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Paint with Acrylics - Painting Tutorial - Creating Textured Art ...

How to Paint with Acrylics - Painting Tutorial  - Creating Textured Art ... Learn how to create original textured art painting from scratch. http://www.facetimeart.com ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtLovebyKaren

Unboxing Art Supplies - New Paint Set -

Unboxing Art Supplies - New Paint Set I just got this and I thought I'd share... If you're just starting out this is a killer set of paints. Good quality plus lots of colors and pretty inexpensive (under $35). http://www.facetimeart.com/artsupplies.htm Create to your heart's content - I'm going to! http://www.facetimeart.com/artsupplies.htm **Be sure to sign up for my ART INSIDERS - free print every month!** People often ask what I'm using and where to get it, so here's a few items...I'll be adding more ... (amazon links - yes, I'll get a $ nugget if you purchase which will help me fund and create more tutorials.) Link: http://www.facetimeart.com/artsupplies.htm